The Unconditional Love Of GOD

You know there are sometimes when I just find it hard to Pray, sometimes, spending 10 minutes in God's Word feels so hard for me.
Ever been there? C'mon be honest with me here.
You get so occupied that when you're finally laying in bed for the night, all you can do is wish you had some strength to Pray a little.

You wake up with so much in your mind you find it hard to pause a bit and meditate on God's Word. 
And at some point you feel God is definitely not very happy with your attitude and lack of a fervent Prayer Life and being so busy and all...
Hey! Can I Tell you something?
Jesus Loves you!!!

Have you ever loved someone so dearly that even when they commit the worse sin and atrocity against you, you still can't stay mad at them for so long? You just love them so much you're willing to keep them and overlook their deeds against you. 
Yea, that's the human love.
Now multiply that kind of Love by 999 billion times....this is a tiny bit of how much God Loves us dear!

Our dear Lord Jesus  made it clear that He knows you'll face hard times, He knows that at some point you'll feel so empty, He knows Life may hit you so hard you find it hard to spend time in His Word, He knows you'll get so busy with life it becomes difficult to Pray, He knows dear, He knows...John 16:33
But then He said something awesome in that verse "I have told you these thing so that in me you may have peace!".

Why're you so worried? Jesus Loves you and not even you can change that. You didn't Love Him first He first fell in Love you even before you were born! If you believe He died for you and you now live in him, then you've got Peace! Accept His Peace and live in it dear. 
Then at the end of that verse, our Lord said "be of good cheer, for I have overcome the world".
Halleluyah!

There's no situation you're in that God is not in with you. He's concerned about you and watching over you, working in you to bring closer and fuller in The measure of His Son JESUS.
So my dear friend, would you just trust and have Faith in Jesus that as He said nothing will separate you from Him so it will be?
Trust in Jesus, rest in Him, don't beat yourself up. Pray silently and sincerely in your heart, He'll answer even right there.
Speak to him when no one is in the room, it doesn't have to be stressful, calm your nerves and relax...

Now Pray with me:
*Heavenly Father, thank you for your Word today, and your Undying Love towards me. Lord I ask that you forgive me for every sin and  acts of lukewarmness. Lord Jesus, I confess that I'm weak, I'm lost, I don't even know where to start from getting back to you in fellowship. But as you have Promised that you will always receive me no matter what, if I come to you, Father I come to you tonight, please receive me, let's start again, teach me to love you more, lead me back into your precious Presence, restore to me the Joy of your Salvation, strengthen me to keep going. Thank you Lord because you're here with me and you've answered my Prayers. Thank you because I've been made whole again. Amen in Jesus Name.*

If you've Prayer that Prayer with me, spend a few minutes to just sing deep Songs of Praises to Jesus, and He will show you that He's right there with you.

Shalom! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Living Manna: Part 3

You will not be Judged in Heaven

Faith, The Ultimate Spiritual Weapon