You will not be Judged in Heaven

John 5: 22. "Moreover, the Father judges no one, but has entrusted all judgment to the Son, 23. that all may honor the Son just as they honor the Father. Whoever does not honor the Son does not honor the Father, who sent him."

Just as a Father surrenders his house and Businesses to his Worthy son, so also God has surrendered all the Power and Authority in Heaven and The Earth to Jesus Christ(Matthew 28:18).
I remember an Iconic Vision I saw earlier this year when I was struggling to fully comprehend the Position of Christ in the Relationship between him and God; I had Prayed and searched for Answers for some time, but I just found it difficult to really understand.
But then, The Lord showed me a Vision that destroyed all my doubts and Answered all my Questions. I saw myself in a Place that's very pure; then I beheld a Great Ancient face, whose Appearance I cannot really describe, but He had no Body as The Ancient Face was stayed in A Pool of Very Bright Light, and This Face was God, then I beheld a Man bowing before this Face, and He was called The Son of Man, and a saw a Golden key handed over to This Man who had a Garment of Pure Light and He was beautiful to behold, for This Man was Jesus Christ. And as the Golden Key reached The Man a voice came from The Heavens as thus "Bring my People to me".
And The Grace Ancient Face Ascended even Higher into The Heavens, and I beheld The Man sit upon a Golden Throne with a Golden Table set before Him; and on The Table were two Golden Scrolls, One in Which The Commandments of God were written and The Other in which He Wrote The Judgement of All Nations and its People, and I beheld under His foot a demon with wings, the demon was struggling to rise but This Great Man's Foot had complete Dominion and Power over the demon so much that he could not move.
And I heard The Heavens singing with a very Great Voice "Holy and Worthy is the One who sits upon The Throne"! Amen!

After this vision I was completely reoriented and I couldn't help but share with Everyone immediately back then. What our Bible Passage today is telling us is that when you are in Christ, you are in The House of The Judge, in His Royal Family and born of The same Father.

Judgement is no longer meant for you because by Living in Christ, you are not only Living in God but you are fulfilling every Law of God because those who Live in Christ can no longer sin.
That deadly Judgement has been reserved for anyone who has failed to Believe in The Death and Resurrection of Jesus Christ and His Salvation; that day will be unbearable for them and The False Prophet!

But when you do sin, you will be instantly forgiven the moment you repent and your sins COMPLETELY FORGOTTEN! This sounds like fundamental Christian Knowledge but its important that we live with This mindset every day because satan's most powerful weapon is lying! he wants you to be sad and dwell on those bad things you had done in the past; he wants you to believe you are cursed or hated by God because of The Blood you had shed or The Lives you had hurt badly when you were still ignorant.

But don't listen to him or to anyone for it is written in Colossians 1:13-14 "For he has rescued us from the dominion of darkness and brought us into the kingdom of the Son he loves, in whom we have redemption, the forgiveness of sins. " ;

So all the Judgement that you would have had to endure and the punishment you would have had to go through have all been fulfilled by The Divine Suffering and Death of Our Lord Jesus Christ, and if This Man has The Judgement Gavel in His Hands then be at peace because He is Jesus Christ!

So Heaven is our Home, you are in God's Presence and under God's Amazing Love, Protection and Grace.

PRAYER: Heavenly Father, thank you for the Grace you have given me to listen to your Words today; I pray Lord that you teach me how to live a guilt free life in you. I pray that you fill me with your Holy Spirit that fear and doubt may not dwell in me anymore. Lord I pray that your Precious Blood wipe all my sins away. Amen!

STUDY: Colossians Chapter 1

Shalom!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Living Manna: Part 3

Faith, The Ultimate Spiritual Weapon