Arise Christians! Take up The Mantle of God

Judges 5: 4. "When you, Lord, went out from Seir, when you marched from the land of Edom, the earth shook, the heavens poured, the clouds poured down water. 5. The mountains quaked before the Lord, the One of Sinai, before the Lord, the God of Israel."

God never fights fair! And He has declared a war on satan and the nature of man. And whether you willingly join or you ignore The Works of God - The Earth will fight by quakes and trembling; if you sit idly and turn your faces to your wives and vain works, The Great waves of The Oceans will fight with God; even the stones of Jerusalem shall rise and fight for The Cause of Their Lord Their GOD!

If you fail to heed to Matthew 10: 39. "Whoever finds their life will lose it, and whoever loses their life for my sake will find it." - you will receive the curse in Judges 5: 23. "'Curse Meroz,' said the angel of the Lord. 'Curse its people bitterly, because they did not come to help the Lord, to help the Lord against the mighty.'".

But to those who have heeded and have willingly given themselves to me will I give Eternal Life, they shall eat of Bread from my Hands and Wine from my Cup! When I shall walk they shall be by my side and their names shall be bounded onp my own neck, and my eyes shall be upon them even forever! In the depth I will fetch them out, on the height I will give them wings, in the fire I shall make them as wind and in the water they shall thrive!
For I The Lord seek not the vain works of men, but that you may turn your heart to me in submission and do my will. My will is to rain Vengeance on my enemies and to set free my captives, to present before The Sons of Men The Acceptable year of The Lord.
Arise o Son of man, take up my mantle, I have Blessed thee with my breath, even my own Spirit have I poured out upon thee, that there be nothing in The Heavens and in the Earth that you will not conquer and command saith The Lord! Come let us commune and reason, and see if my yoke is not easier than that of men, if my peace is not divine and my Wisdom The Very Breadth of The Greatest Conquerors Saith The Lord! 

Brethren, Our Lord is calling us to His Great Commission, He is calling us not to rob Him by using The Precious Talents He has given us for our own selfish purposes; some have been given The Gift of Wisdom and Understanding, but are spending them on amassing wealth and gaining worthless carnal knowledge. Some have been given The Gift of wealth, but have failed to help in moving The Church forward, they have failed to help the poor and visit the widows.
God is calling at this time of ignorance to repent of our vain works and chasing of The wind (Ecc 2:17); He wants us to be partakers in This war with Him, He wants us to join and rest under The Ministry of Our Lord Jesus Christ so we can be Greatly Blessed in Both Spiritually and Physically.
Not everyone has been given Missionary Gifts, but every True Christian HAS A GIFT; as it is written in Ephesians 1: 3. "Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us in the heavenly realms with every spiritual bkessing(gift) in Christ."; so find out your God-Given Gift today and join The LORD in This Great Battle by His Ministry.
The Bible says "For we are made partakers of Christ, if we hold the beginning of our confidence stedfast unto the end;"(Hen 3:14). 

So taking part in The Works of God is our only Assignment, every other thing we do is for our selfish desires.
Your Gift may be your wealth, your Wisdom, your Biblical Knowledge (Ability to Preach), craftmanship, or even your Love to Help Others; don't just ignore God's purpose, rise and take hold of God's Mantle(Armor)! Do something to help God's Ministry, help His Preachers, Bless those who labour for The Salvation of men; there are churches around you, there are very poor people in your street, don't just give them money, NO! It will only prolong their mysery; rather Preach The Word of Salvation to them, tell them how Jesus is Able to transform their Lives and deliver them into a Life of Peace and Prosperity in God's Love. And His Promises for your Obedience are very Sure and Faithful!

Shalom!

Prayer: Father, I Thank you for your Divine Words that you sent forth to Heal me and set me free from my Ignorance. I Pray Lord that you show me The Amazing Gift you have imparted in me and teach me how to effectively put it to use for your Glory, that I may be a Partakers in your Ministry on Earth and in Heaven. Thank you Father because you always answer my Prayers! In Jesus name I Pray, Amen!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Living Manna: Part 3

You will not be Judged in Heaven

Faith, The Ultimate Spiritual Weapon